To foster and nurture young Sudanese Americans who are interested in seeking professional careers in the fields of engineering and other engineering sciences. The club’s mission is to provide a platform for young prospective engineer’s professionals to network and collaborate. SAEA junior club is dedicated to improve its member’s education, leadership skills and promote activism and community service.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help with SAEA Juniors.
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
– Provide counseling and mentorship for candidates pursuing careers in engineering services: This is a very general advising service to introduce careers in engineering services and help those interested navigate the pathway to those professional careers.
– Provide clinical exposure opportunities for juniors through externship, observer ship and research trainee positions.
– Provide tutoring programs: this will be for local chapters to coordinate
– Research Opportunities
– Provide mentorship and assistance with writing skills including: case reviews, poster presentation and review articles.
Members of SAEA Juniors’ club are encouraged to participate in community service programs as “SAEA Ambassadors” in various activities including:
– Representation at SAEA local chapters
– Participate in SAEA Annual General Meeting
– Contribute in volunteer work, community outreach and engineering missions in the US and Sudan
– Participate in fundraising events planning and logistics
Please join SAEA membership if you haven’t already – I’s free for you!